Vichalla Supplies – Territory Sales Representative
Independent Medical Equip Sales Representative – B2B (GTA, Tri-City) $80,000 target first year!!
This position focuses on medical equipment sales in the areas of medical & salon supplies, treatment tables, electric elevation tables, sterilizers, towel warmers, racks etc. This person will be engaged in basic market development activities such as cold calling doctors offices, dentist offices, rehabilitation clinics, laser treatment centers, hospitals, salons, and spas in the assigned territory and maintaining customer relationships.
Represents Vichalla Supplies by providing all necessary equipment and products required for a Safe Patient Handling Program, demonstrates expertise in all aspects of importance of equipment, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques (such as proper device selection, appropriate use, correct implantation and testing of all device systems).
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products.
- For new and existing accounts, this position is able to proactively identify needs and teach a broader level of caregivers and account employees. This position educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products and clinical education. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Assists district manager and in-house training department in education/training of new employees in the district (nurse consultants, clinical specialists, field clinical engineers, etc.).
- Provides sales support during or following cases such as completing the necessary documentation (for example: product and account registration, bidding, packing list) and is able to execute invoices in a variety of different situations. This position is able to place an order with customer service for pending purchase orders and product replacement.
- Maintains open and effective communication with all district personnel, customers and other Vichalla Supplies employees.
- Contributes to the completion of projects with monthly forecasting.
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
- Performs other related activities, as assigned.
- 2+ years of Medical Equipment Sales in a clinical environment REQUIRED
- Reliable Transportation and professional appearance / dress
- Experience with a medical device company or pharmaceutical company, and clinical experience in a specialty area: neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedic, pain management, or home health care preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales and health care professionals.
- Ability to coach others on use of products and clinical applications.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Salary is Strictly Commission Based, with lucrative percentages. Those that are successful and driven can make six figures annually. Rep is allowed to carry additional product lines that do not directly compete with our product.
Qualified candidates please contact Cory James at email@example.com or call directly at 519-835-9077. Although we appreciate all submissions, only qualified candidates will be contacted.